Monday, September 28, 2009

Time Flies! Take Off Thursday October 1st

This year is moving right along! I feel like I just pulled my summer clothes out - now I'm packing them up again! I do love the chill in the air!!

My family's tastebuds are already watering for this week's meal! This is a "pick and choose" menu - you do not need to order all 3 - however, the combined flavors are divine!

Wood Grilled Dijon Pork Tenderloin
6.00 per portion (appr. 8 oz.)

Potato & Leek Au Gratin
Layers of potatoes, sauteed leeks, garlic and delicious cheeses!

xsmall (feeds 1) 6.00
small (feeds 2) 12.00
medium (feeds 3-5) 26.00
large (feeds 6-8) 40.00

Spinach Salad
Baby spinach, strawberries and crumbled bacon with Warm Bacon Dressing
4.00 per serving (feeds 1)

Please email me with your order by 12 Noon on Wednesday September 30th. Pick up is anytime after 12 Noon on Thursday October 1. 3819 North Stratford Road, Atlanta 30342