Monday, September 21, 2009

One Year Anniversary of Take Off Thursday

Believe it or not - it was one year ago this week that I jumped back into the kitchen! I want to thank ALL OF YOU who have ordered from me over the year!

Because all of my marketing is word of mouth - I greatly appreciate you spreading the word about Take Off Thursdays and Party Girl Food. I have had the wonderful opportunity of connecting with old friends and the chance to meet some amazing new families. I love cooking for you!

To celebrate our Anniversary- the first 20 people to order will receive a $5.00 Party Girl Gift Card to use toward the purchase of any future meals - Casseroles included.

This week Take Off Thursday includes a huge family favorite plus many of you have been asking for Four Cheese Grilled Cheeses!

Chicken Tortilla Soup
A delicious stock-based (no cream) soup teeming with chunks of roasted chicken topped with crispy tortilla strips, Mexican cheeses and diced tomatoes.
8.00 per serving (appr. 15 oz)

Four- Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Divine combination of four different cheeses on sourdough, lightly buttered and ready for you to grill at home
5.00

As always, generous portions - perfect for sharing! Get 2 soups and split a sandwich for the perfect meal.

Please place your order before 12 Noon on Wednesday September 23rd and pick up after 12 Noon on Thursday September 24th.