Sunday, September 13, 2009

Take Off Thursday September 17th

"Confetti" Quesadillas

Grilled Shrimp, Baby Spinach, Carmelized Onions & a blend of authentic Mexican cheeses

Served with a dangerously delicious Chipotle Cream Sauce & Fresh Tomato Salsa

Black Bean Soup Slowly simmered and perfectly seasoned

Quesadilla 10.00
Soup (appr. 15 oz) 2.00


If you would like a little less “confetti” (no onions, shrimp, etc.) please let me know – I’m happy to adjust the price for you.

Please place your order by 10 a.m. on Wednesday September 16th. ***** Please note - I have 2 meetings Thursday morning and need to move pick ups to 1:30 or later on Thursday. If you would like to place an order and need to pick up before 1:30, please email me or call me and I am happy to arrange an alternative pick up!! *****