Monday, March 1, 2010

Take Off Thursday March 4, 2010

Hello all!
February was a crazy month and I have missed the smiling faces
coming in and out of my kitchen -
 but I am BACK!

In honor of coming to the close of the 2010 Winter Olympics
 we are celebrating with one of my favorite meals in the world!

If you have plans for Thursday night, this is one of those meals you could easily put in the fridge and serve Friday or Saturday.

Gold Medal Chicken with Lemon Butter Dill Sauce
Boneless chicken breast pounded and stuffed with a deliciously yummy soft herbed cheese, rolled in
bread crumbs and pan sauteed.  
Finish it in the oven and top it with the Lemon Butter Dill Sauce
9.00 per serving
(generous portions, 2 small children could easily split 1 serving)

"Rock the Podium" Mashed Potatoes
Nothing fancy, just simple goodness! Party Girl's yummy mashed potatoes are the perfect side for the Gold Medal Chicken with Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
xsmall (feeds 1) 4.00
small (feeds 2-3) 10.00
medium (feeds 4-6) 20.00
large (feeds 7-9) 32.00

Please place your order no later than 10 a.m. on Wednesday March 3rd
 Pick up is after 12 noon on Thursday March 4th.  If you have any questions, or need guidance on portions, please email me or call and I will be happy to help!
 I look forward to seeing everyone!