Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello all! Hope everyone has enjoyed the divine weather which has been hovering over Atlanta for the last few days!

I will be catering three parties this weekend which means no Take Off Thursday for April 30th. I will miss the smiling faces and socializing this Thursday...
However, I do love a party!!

Thank you to all who voted for our next Thursday menu and I am excited to say that the votes are in and we have a clear winner for Take Off Thursday May 7th and a McLennan FAVORITE!!

You certainly do not have to order all 3 dishes - this is a "pick and choose" menu - however, the combined flavors are divine:

Grilled Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce

Goat Cheese & Thyme Grits

Cucumber & Tomato Summer Salad in a Balsamic Vinaigrette

I hope everyone has a fabulous week & I hope to see you on Thursday May 7th!

Cheers