Wednesday, July 9, 2014



I hope this email finds you enjoying this beautiful summer!

Over the last seven years I have been fortunate enough to do what I loved, for the BEST clients in the world while being able to be mom to my three precious children at the same time.  An added blessing has been all of the wonderful friends I gained over the years who I would never have met had it not been for Party Girl.

That being said, I am writing this post to let you I have accepted a full time position as Regional Marketing Manager in corporate sales for The Christie Cookie Company.  This amazing company has been in business for over 25 years specializing in custom logo tins filled with phenomenal cookies for branding/marketing purposes as well as corporate and client "thank you" gifts. If you have been to The Masters and had one of the chocolate chip cookies - then you have already tasted one and know how good they really are!

As much as I will miss all of the smiling faces and conversations that have filled my kitchen over the years, this is a wonderful opportunity for me and my children and one I simply could not pass up.  Please know how truly much I have appreciated your support and kindness over the years and I hope our paths will continue to cross.

If there is an opportunity for me to help you or your company in my new capacity - please let me know.  You can reach me by cell at 404.272.4469 or email at rollin.mclennan@christiecookies.com

With love and thanks~

Rollin
www.christiecookies.com