Monday, August 9, 2010

Back in the kitchen~!! T.O.T August 12th

Ok...fastest Summer on record. I don't know if it went by that quickly because we enjoyed it so much, or if it was because I knew I was putting my "baby" on the bus for Kindergarten today. But bye bye went the Summer and bye bye went the baby - and all is well.

So, now that I have all this time on my hands, lets get cooking!


I've had several requests for an old favorite I haven't put on the menu in awhile, so here it is! As always, you do not have to order everything, but the flavors of all three are wonderful together.

Wood-Grilled Dijon Pork Tenderloin
6.00 per portion (appr. 8 oz)

Goat Cheese & Thyme Grits
Savory, melt in your mouth goodness!
small 10.00 (feeds 2-3)    medium 18.00 (feeds 4-6)   large 29.00 (feeds 7-9)

Summer Salad
Vine ripe heirloom tomatoes and cucumbers in a Red Wine Vinaigrette
8.00 per lb. (feeds 1-2)

Please email me with your order no later than 10 am on Wednesday August 11th. Pick up is Thursday August 12th anytime after 12 noon. Look forward to my kitchen buzzing again!