Monday, October 4, 2010

T.O.T Oct 7th Spaghetti & Meatballs and Garlic Rolls


Over the last couple of years I've had many requests for Spaghetti & Meatballs - but I must admit... something I had never tackled. So, I asked my husband who made
 the best Spaghetti & Meatballs he'd ever had. 
His reply: "I've never had them."
  He said he always assumed he would find something dry and undesirable hiding under a mound of sauce and never dared to go there.

Well - that was like someone firing the starting pistol on race day!
 All I could think was "And we're off!"
 I spent days researching, reading, testing and re-testing.
Finally, I was ready to present my dish.
  Gordon Ramsey they aren't - but my family cuts me very little slack when it comes to reviewing new dishes.
I am happy to say I got nothing but big grins, smacking lips & thumbs up!
Your turn!

Spaghetti & Meatballs
Delicious and flavorful meatballs made from combination of beef, veal & Italian sausage served with spaghetti and Marinara made from certified San Marzano tomatoes & topped with aged Parmigiano Reggiano.

small (feeds 2) 16.00   medium (feeds 3-4) 30.00   large (feeds 5-7) 48.00

Garlic Yeast Rolls
Light fluffy yeast rolls basted in garlic butter -
makes my mouth water just thinking about them!

1/2  Dozen Rolls 5.00

Please place your order no later than 10 a.m. Wednesday October 6th, pick up is Thursday October 7th from 12-6.  If you have any questions, please shoot me an email! Look forward to seeing you on Thursday!