Monday, January 11, 2010

Take Off Thursday January 14th

I've been missing those smiling faces on Thursdays!
 This was hands down, one of the most requested meals of last year.

I remember the first time I fixed this meal for my family:
 It was barely Spring and we spent and entire Saturday puttering around in the yard. As the day was ending and the chill returned to the air - we all went inside with our sun-kissed faces... tired and hungry.  We sat down to this meal and we ate and ate until we couldn't take another bite. The combination of flavors is divine!
I need a little bite of Spring right now to help me thaw out.

Citrus Marinated Wood Grilled Chicken
Marinated for days and slow grilled
over a wood fire
6.00

Angel Hair Pesto Pasta
Angel Hair tossed in freshly made Pesto with Toasted Pine Nuts and grape tomatoes
6.00

Please place your order by 10 a.m. on Wednesday January 13th.
Pick up is anytime after 12 Noon on Thursday
Can't wait to see everyone!